Hay información en: español e inglés
|Descripción||Escuela americana en Singapur necesita incorporar a un profesor de español y francés para sus estudiantes de primaria y secundaria.|
|Salario||$6,772-$12,074 al mes|
|Requisitos||– Bachelors degree with a valid teaching credential in content area and/or for position applying for|
– Dual certification preferred
– Two to five years current teaching experience in the specific grade level or subject areas for posted position in a Western educational environment (Preschool through Grade 12)
– Experience with current best practices, current teaching materials, and current instructional strategies as well as recent professional growth activities (Preschool through Grade 12)
– Focused instruction and assessment on student learning
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– An ability to represent SAS with students, parents, staff, and the broader school community in a professional manner
– A demonstrated ability to support the analysis of data for instructional adjustments, and to co-create systemic implementation of research based instructional practices.
– Recognize and strengthen personal performance through self analysis of actions, participating in professional development activities, exploring educational research, participating in professional organizations, and through formal renewal programs.
– Proven ability to work with students, teachers, administrators, parents and internal colleagues
– Demonstrated positive interaction with students in various capacities and an ability to motivate and engage students.
– An ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships and work positively as a member of a professional learning community.
– Familiarity with methods for integrating technology into the curriculum such as project based learning, flipped classroom, blended learning, digital portfolios and other forms of assessment.
– Excellent planning and organizational skills.
– An ability to create plans and schedule experiential learning opportunities that align with the curriculum outcomes.
– Models SAS Core Values (Compassion, Honesty, Fairness, Responsibility, Respect)
– Proven ability to work well autonomously and as part of a Professional Learning Community
– Demonstrate commitment to personal continuous professional growth and development
– Exhibit a positive attitude toward feedback and constructive criticism
– Experience working in a diverse, goal oriented, and deadline driven environment
– Plan and prepare throughout the year for effective instruction within the classroom
– Provide a classroom environment that is conducive to learning
– Effectively teach the curriculum
– Effectively manage each group of students while providing for a variety of learning styles, ability levels, and educational backgrounds
– Individualize the content when necessary to meet each student’s learning needs.
– Maintain rigorous and appropriate learning expectations of all students at all times.
– Accurately and regularly assess student progress
– Continuously monitor student learning and make appropriate modifications of goals and strategies to meet students’ needs
– Maintain up-to-date and accurate records of student progress and attendance and classroom supplies and materials
– Engage parents and students in the learning process through frequent and meaningful communications about student progress
– Be available to parents and students during the outside of school hours
– Engage in department/team planning, curriculum review, budgeting and other activities.
– Interact cooperatively with other staff members in the development of cohesive curriculum materials and the establishment of instructional goals
– Co-operate with and participate in the planning and evaluation of the school program.
– Keep current in education through coursework, in-service programs, and by attending professional meetings and conferences
– Employ technology (computer, video, internet, etc) as appropriate to enhance instruction.
– Remain proficient in school related technologies
– Engage with students in meaningful activities beyond the classroom which extend learning experiences for students (coaching, organizing field trips, sponsorship of clubs, events, or community service projects, etc)
|Solicitud||A través de la página web|
|Plazo||12 de junio de 2020|
Fuente de imagen: mailer_diablo. / CC BY-SA (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)