Hay información en: español e inglés
|Descripción||Le Régent International School es una escuela fundada en 2015 en Crans Montana (Suiza) y necesita incorporar un profesor de español.|
Founded in 2015, Le Régent is a Swiss boarding and day school with an international academic programme. Up to 300 students from Switzerland and around the world are educated in an ultra-modern campus in the heart of the Valais Alps in the stunning ski resort of Crans-Montana.
Le Régent follows a rigorous academic programme in English in preparation for the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme while nurturing the individual talents of each student with its diverse extracurricular offering, including sports, arts, music and mountain activities.
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious and forward-thinking native-level speaker of Spanish to teach across a range of year groups (normally grades 8-12/UK years 9-13) up to and including IGCSE and the IB.
|Contrato||Contract type: Full Time|
Contract term: Permanent
– A good honours degree
– A teaching qualification – PGCE or equivalent
Suitable for NQTs: Yes
– Desirable: Ability to teach another language and IB experienced
Knowledge and experience:
– Proven track record at (I)GCSE and IB
– Desirable: Knowledge and understanding of current (I)GCSE / IB reforms
– Proficient in speaking and writing in English
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
● To maintain high academic standards in Spanish
● To monitor the achievement and progress of students
● To sustain or improve (I)GCSE and IB results year on year
● To ensure that rigorous and challenging schemes of work are in place to enable
achievement and performance at all academic levels.
● To play a full part in the day and boarding life of the school – including weekly duties and
some weekend commitments
● To provide care and guidance to a tutor group
● To be fully committed to safeguarding and the promotion of welfare
|Plazo||26 de abril de 2020|
Fuente: Tes.com Fuente de imagen: Linkedin Le Régent School