Hay información en: español e inglés
|Ciudad||Port Harcourt, Rivers|
|Descripción||A well-known day and boarding secondary school in Port Harcourt, Nigeria for boys and girls. Open to students of all faiths. The school provides a well-rounded education in terms of conscience, competence, commitment and compassion.|
Escuela de secundaria en Port Harcourt, Nigeria, busca un profesor de español para unirse a su equipo desde septiembre de 2020.
|Contrato||Full Time position|
• B. Ed (Spanish Language) or its equivalent is required. Any higher degree or qualification is an advantage.
• Knowledge and capacity to teach Cambridge Checkpoint, IGCSE and SAT curricula are an added advantage.
• At least 4 years teaching experience in a similar role with proven records of outstanding performance. Any other experience relating to Spanish Language is an advantage.
• Effective communication and presentation skills
• Good command of English and Spanish Language,
• Good understanding of adolescent psychology,
• Good interpersonal skills;
• A team player, ability to work effectively with minimum supervision
Required Language Skills:
English – Very good
|Responsabilidades||The Teacher of Spanish Language will plan, prepare and deliver instruction to students in Basic School 7 – 9 (JSS 1-3) and Senior Secondary School (SSS 1-3) in accordance with the Nigerian National Policy on Education.|
The teacher will cover effectively and efficiently every item in the scheme of work in use in the school while also teaching the students all they need in everyday life in relation to Spanish Language. Over and above all, every teacher in the school is expected to strive to be a good role model to the students.
Fuente: Learn4good Fuente de imagen: Wallpaper Flare