Hay información en: español e ingles
|Descripción||The British International School Riyadh is seeking a lively, dynamic teacher of Spanish to join a team of hard working and well-motivated professionals who work cooperatively and imaginatively using the National Curriculum as their framework. Our Modern Foreign Languages team is a whole school department that delivers French and Spanish provision to students ranging from KS2 to KS5. |
We are specifically looking for a teacher who will contribute to the further development of our dynamic school and can add to the existing vision and already very high academic standards. Classroom practice needs to be exemplary with experience of target setting for students, and use of student data to track progress. There may be a Position of Responsibility opportunity for the right candidate.
We can offer:
• Highly motivated and engaged students.
• A school with a strong sense of community.
• A learning focused school committed to staff development.
• Motivated, hard-working and dedicated colleagues, who are committed to high quality learning, student well-being and co-curricular programmes.
• An excellent compensation package.
Suitable for newly qualified teachers (NQT)
|Salario||M1 – M6 + 30% Overseas Allowance|
|Requisitos||The successful candidate will:|
• Be innovative, creative, enthusiastic, highly motivated and learning focused, with a strong track record of excellent classroom practice and pastoral care.
• Be committed to development of high-quality learning experiences underpinned by a clear understanding of how learning is developed, where students are motivated and equipped to become life-long learners.
• Demonstrate a passion for learning, be a reflective practitioner, showing a strong commitment to development of outstanding classroom practice.
• Use high quality assessment and feedback strategies to ensure students make good progress with their learning.
• Ensure students flourish by creating a positive climate for learning, supporting the holistic development of each student, with a strong emphasis on well-being in an intercultural context.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills, high levels of emotional intelligence and a good sense of humour, effectively collaborating within a range of teams.
• Fully support the school Mission, Vision and Motto.
• Go the extra mile for students, contributing to the wider life of the school, including the broad co-curricular programme and community events.
• Have a UK or UK recognised teaching qualification. QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
|Responsabilidades||As a result, the appointed teacher will further develop the language provision and support students across a range of ages and Key Stages. The ability to teach both French and Spanish as well as knowledge and experience AQA GCSE and A Level would be an advantage.|
|Solicitud||All applications must include:|
An up to date two-page Curriculum Vitae, including a photograph
A statement in support of your application, which must include an answer to the following question: How do you think you would be able to support our Mission and REACH motto?
|Plazo||7 de agosto de 2021|
¿Quieres recibir todas las ofertas de empleo en tu correo?
Fuente: TES Fuente de imagen: Pexels